19 Things Only Women With A Low Maintenance Fashion Sense Understand
1. You have three hairstyles: down, ponytail, and bun.
2. You have one pair of shoes that you wear with 95% of your wardrobe.
3. Most of your outfits are just some combination of t-shirts and jeans.
4. This makes getting ready massively easy. What are you going to wear? Throw on the first pair of jeans and t-shirt you can find. Put on aforementioned shoes. Boom. Done.
5. Sundresses are also great because they look like you put more effort into getting ready, but you definitely didnt.
6. You have to be very clear with your hairstylist that you need a cut thats easy to maintain, because youre not about that life. Your idea of styling your hair is making sure the part is nice, and if youre feeling fancy, throwing a clip or headband up there.
7. You find make up a little terrifying. You understand the basics, and might even throw some on before leaving the apartment, but you once watched a YouTube clip about contouring and contemplated the existence of witchcraft.
8. Whenever you hear that you have to wear heels to an event, you get considerably less excited.
9. Then you get all dressed up, and get kind of excited! Heels arent so bad! Your legs look so much longer! You should wear them more often!
10. And then about half way through the event, you remember why you hate heels, and wish you could just your feet, and hack them off with a dull pocketknife. It would probably hurt less than wearing these shoes for another three hours.
11. You envy that somehow men can get away with wearing Converse with a suit for certain occasions, because thats the dream, honestly.
12. When your friends want to go out, your favorite thing to wear is a cool jacket over a t-shirt and your nicest-looking jeans.
13. Your friends relish the days when you let them dress you up. Its like Christmas, but with dresses! And heels! And eyeliner!
14. Every time you dress up, you get a semi-Cinderella moment from your friends.
15. The back of your closet is where all of your nice clothes reside. You pull them out for weddings and funerals, and thats about it.
16. When you first got a job/internship that required you to dress business professional you cried a little bit because honestly what could you wear.
17. Then you figured out that you could rock business professional by mixing and matching a handful of items, and youve already mastered that technique.
18. You own contacts, but will often just wear your glasses, because you dont feel like exerting the effort.
19. Going to the gym at the end of the day is really just an excuse to wear your comfy gym clothes for hours leading up to it.